After reading the Topic 1 materials, complete the questionnaire titled, “My Nursing Ethic.”
Complete the questions below:
PASSION: Why am I here?
MOTIVATION: What moves me to act?
INSPIRATION: What keeps me in motion?
LOYALTY: Whom do I serve?
Using the reading and the questionnaire, write a paper of 750-1,000 words in which you describe your professional moral compass. As you write your paper, include the following:
What personal, cultural, and spiritual values contribute to your worldview and philosophy of nursing? How do these values shape or influence your nursing practice?
Define values, morals, and ethics in the context of your obligation to nursing practice. Explain how your personal values, philosophy, and worldview may conflict with your obligation to practice, creating an ethical dilemma.
How do your personal views affect your behavior and your decision making?
Do not be concerned with the use of ethical terminology for this paper.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!
Preferably, select someone who is in a position similar to your chosen specialty track. The purpose of the interview is for you to gain insight into the interplay among education, career path, and opportunities. Be certain to identify specific competencies that the MSN-prepared nurse gained, and is presently using, that reflect advanced education. Organize your interview around the topics below:
1. Overview of the master’s-prepared nurse’s career
2. Reason for seeking graduate education
3. Description of present position and role
4. Usefulness of graduate education for present role
5. Pearls of wisdom he/she is willing to share
In 750-1,000 words, write the interview in a narrative format. Use the following guidelines:
1. Within the paper’s introduction, explain your interview selection.
2. Do not identify the individual by name.
3. Use centered headings to separate parts of the interview.