Explain your reasoning for the altering this step and how it would affect the end result of the business process.October 24, 2018
How do you compare your current leadership based on the previous assessments to where you want to be as a leader? Are you close to where you want to be?October 24, 2018
Essay Health Status Minority
In an essay of 750-1,000 words, compare and contrast the health status of the minority group you have selected to the national average. Consider the cultural, socioeconomic, and sociopolitical barriers to health. How do race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and education influence health for the minority group you have selected? Address the following in your essay:
- What is the current health status of this minority group?
- How is health promotion defined by the group?
- What health disparities exist for this group?
- Describe at least one approach using the three levels of health promotion prevention (primary, secondary, and tertiary) that is likely to be the most effective given the unique needs of the minority group you have selected. Provide an explanation of why it might be the most effective choice.
Cite a minimum of three references in the paper.
You will find important health information regarding minority groups by exploring the following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) links:
- Minority Health: http://www.cdc.gov/minorityhealth/index.html
- Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH): http://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/resources/publications/aag/reach.htm
- Racial and Ethnic Minority Populations: http://www.samhsa.gov/specific-populations/racial-ethnic-minority
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. NO Plagierims
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"