complementary and alternative medicine in an Outpatient Oncology Center. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 10(1), 83–89.
Critique the Chong article and prepare an APA style–referenced four to five-page response to the following questions:
- Summarize in your own words the National Institutes of Health (NIH) definition of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM).
- Provide reasons for nondisclosure of CAM use among patients.
- What are the reasons for using CAM among patients? Justify your answer using examples and reasoning.
- What is the role of the clinical nurse practitioner?
- Review at least one additional scholarly research article that supports or refutes the claims made in the Chong article.
- Compare and contrast the results discussed in each article.
William C. Cockerham
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Cockerham, William C. Medical Sociology, 13th Edition. Pearson Learning Solutions, 01/2015. VitalBook file.
Discuss one specific class of antihypertensive medications in detail. Discuss mode of action, indications, contraindications/cautions and nursing care of clients on these medications.
Lilley, L., Collins, S., and Snyder, J. (2014) Pharmacology and the Nursing Process (7th Ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier. ISBN: 9780323087896complementary and alternative medicine in an Outpatient Oncology Center. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 10(1), 83–89.Cockerham, William C. Medical Sociology, 13th Edition. Pearson Learning Solutions,