- What can you do in the next semester, in side or out side of class, to exchange your experience in the civil engineering profession?
click here for more information on this paper
- What are the main elements of a resume for a civil engineering student that will assist you in your effort s to obtain the position of responsible charge in civil engineering? Please explain how each will assist you?
- What rule does you academic adviser play in your pursuit of a Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering? Who is responsible for meeting your course career objectives each semester?
- What civil engineering club or professional organization have you joined and why? If none why not?
- In engineering what does the term “Standard Of Care” refer to and how is it determined?
- In engineering/construction related projects, what does the term “Competent Person” mean?
- How does one become a registered (licensed) Professional Engineer? click here for more information on this paper
- What is the ASCE Code of Ethic and why is this important? Chose two of the canons and discuss.
- In class a lecture was presented on “Management style and work behavior” List and explain the two (2) Management styles and the Five (5) Work behavior as discussed.