View the following segments from the “Classic Studies in Psychology” video:
click here for more information on this paper
- 16. Stanford Prison Experiment
- 17. Rebellion
- 18. The Results
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper discussing the impact of Dr. Zimbardo’s study on social psychology.
Include the following in your paper:
- The value of the study in relation to social psychology
- The relevance of the study in relation to contemporary world issues
- The value of the study in relation to humanity as a whole
- The problems and ethical concerns the study created
- Current safeguards in place to reduce the likelihood of ethical concerns arising in research studies
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.