Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research about Time Management Assessment.October 23, 2018
This section requires a description of the learning objectives and anticipated outcomes associated with your Capstone project.October 23, 2018
I am looking for an essay that meets these instructions on Sickle cell anemia for nursing bach level course
- Professional Practice & Roles: Advocacy, Teaching, Researcher
- Ethical & Legal Concepts: ANA Standards, Screening & Treatment Options, Counseling
- Clinical Nursing Practice: ANA Competencies, Healthcare Settings, Management of Care
- Nursing Research
- Search on the APUS Library Databases and find at least four (4) peer-reviewed nursing research articles related to your topic (Two (2) articles on pathology of the disease, One (1) article on genetic component of the disease, and One (1) on pharmacogenomics or personalized medicine for treatment).
- Articles must be peer reviewed and published within the last 5 years
- You must find articles that are not included in the Required or Recommended readings for this course
- Summarize relevant content from the articles to be presented.
- Explore the topic based on the following:
- Your research articles (you must analyze and discuss the articles and any other peer reviewed resources based on your chosen topic).
- Experiences from course threaded discussions, case studies, and clinical practice
- Be sure to note to keep patient confidentiality when giving specific examples
- Paper Length and format using APA:
- 7-10 pages in length, not including title and reference pages
- APA format (Students will submit via TurnitIn for originality)
- Include the following:
- Title Page
- Introduction- what is the disease, its prevalence?
- Literature Review of the four (4) articles- what is the genetic basis, the patho, current pharmacological treatments?
- Discussion – provide discussion here linked to the competencies above. What does this mean for the nurse caring for this patient in terms of ethics, research, and the role of the nurse as caregiver, educator and manager of care?
- Conclusion and Recommendations
- Reference Page
- The paper will be graded using the Writing Rubric (attached)
- Paper is due by Day 7 of Week 7 @11:55 PM EST
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"