Instructions attached. Assignment: Quantitative Annotated Bibliography
potential health problem for Family Nurse Practitioners: Diabetes that you would like to investigate through nursing research.
For this assignment you will review current research from the Online Library and provide a critical evaluation on that research through an annotated bibliography. An annotated bibliography is a brief summary and analysis of the journal article reviewed. For more information on annotated bibliographies please visit Purdue’s OWL: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/01/
A total of four (4) annotated bibliographies are to be submitted (not to exceed one page each). The articles must come from nursing scholarly literature and may not be older than 5 years since publication. Please note that the articles must be research based and reflect a quantitative methodology (review our reading assignments). Web pages, magazines, textbooks, and other books are not acceptable.
Each of the 4 annotations must address the following critical elements:
1. Explanation of the main purpose and scope of the cited work
2. Brief description of the research conducted
3. Value and significance of the work (e.g., study’s findings, scope of the research project) as a contribution to the subject under consideration
4. Possible shortcomings or bias in the work
5. Conclusions or observations reached by the author
6. Summary as to why this research lends evidence to support the potential problem identified specific to your role option.
Assignment 3 Grading Criteria Maximum Points
Articles selected are appropriate to role option and support the potential problem identified. 20
Addresses required elements for each of the 4 nursing research articles that provide supportive evidence for the problem. 40
Articles selected meet guidelines (quantitative methodology, nursing scholarly literature, no older than 5 years since publication). 30
Followed APA guidelines for writing style, format, spelling, and grammar. 10
The post Topic: Quantitative Annotated Bibliography for Diabetes appeared first on essay-paper.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts