Paper #2 History of Disability
General Studies 420: Disability & Society
History of Disability
For this assignment you are required to write a paper exploring the history of developmental disabilities using the website:
“Parallels in Time: A History of Developmental Disabilities” http://mn.gov/mnddc/parallels/index.html.
You must read these 3 topics/time periods:
· The Ancient Era 1500 BC – 475 AD
· The Middle Ages, Renaissance, & Reformation 475 AD – 1500 AD
· 17th and 18th Centuries
Your written response should include the following entitled sections:
a. The Ancient Era – minimum 250-word summary
b. The Middle Ages, Renaissance, & Reformation – minimum 250-word summary
c. 17th & 18th Centuries – minimum 250-word summary
d. Personal Response – minimum 250-word response addressing what you learned and how you felt learning about the treatment and history of people with developmental disabilities
e. How This Relates to GS 420 – minimum 250-word response addressing how the readings relate to the content of this course as covered so far
Each section is worth 2 points for a total of 10 points.
Formatting your paper:
· Heading: Name (Last, First), Date, GS 420 Section # (1 or 2), RED ID
· Times New Roman, Size 12 font
· 1.0 Margins
· Indent first sentence of each paragraph
· Title for each section
· Be sure to use appropriate, respectful language throughout your paper. Refer to Disability-Related Language Standards on Blackboard.
Failure to follow correct formatting instructions may result in points loss.
The post Paper #2 History of Disability appeared first on superioressaypapers.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.