You are required to explore and critically analyse the information provided in the case study and address the following discussion points, linking them specifically to the chosen case study:
1) A sound understanding of mental health and mental illness.
2) A comprehensive understanding of personal recovery and what this means for the person in the chosen case study.
3) The nexus/relationship between mental health and physical health.
4) Recognising and responding to the mental health needs of the identified person – what does the literature tell you about best treatments for someone with these symptoms?
5) What are the implications for your practice as a health professional.
Ensure all arguments and opinions are supported by relevant literature.