here is my final paper for psychology of performance class. I’m really in bad shape in this class. I have to get at leas %90 to pass. Please If your not fully understand what you are doing, please do not do it.
click here for more information on this paper
PSYCHOLOGY OF PERFORMANCE: Final Project and Presentation –
Create a new story inspired by the news or other incident (must check with the instructor for approval), and address the following items according to the material covered over the semester. Provide details, using terms and theories that support your characters, story, process, and audience. Look for areas where this potential project could either be improved, expanded or focused to increase impact using psychological concepts.
- Provide a short synopsis of your story – under one page
- Profile 2-3 character psychological profiles: include developmental issues, abnormal psych diagnoses, and “Defense mechanisms” (2-3 paragraphs a piece),
- Identify the genre & primary emotional effect on the audience. (2 paragraphs)
- Visual/Audio components to emotions, narrative, and character? (3 paragraphs)
- Jungian or Freudian connections: how is this movie using ideas of [id/ego/superego & subconscious] or [archetypes/hero’s journey] is creating characters and reaching the audience? (2 paragraphs)
- What film(s) or other cultural material associative network for the audience? . (2-3 paragraphs)
- What have you discovered about your creative process and creative style in generating this work (and your other work this semester) – and how might you develop this further in the future? (2 paragraphs)
- What will you have to do as a ‘leader’ in the team building/inspiring/focusing/completion while creating this work? (1-2 paragraphs)
- Include two potential psychographic/demographic profiles and CITE AUDIENCE STATISTICS from another film. ( 4 paragraph)
- What lasting effects – entertainment, psychological, cognitive or social – will this potentially have on the audience? (1-2 paragraphs)
PAPER: 100 pts.
Minimum 6 pages (just write the paragraphs as described): you may attach visuals and music as additional files, but these are not included in the 6 pages.
You must include three references (beyond the text and handouts from class) in MLA citation format, using credible sources from suggested books, documents, websites, or interviews as in-text citations and on a works cited page.
PRESENTATION: 8-10 minutes 50 pts
Present three significant aspects of your decisions for this story:
Also describe (and provide for class) one 2-3 minute scene from another movie that is an similar (or an inspiration) to your film.
Psychology: Extra Credit
You asked for Extra Credit: this will count as long as you have finished all the other assignments. 50 pts, due at the end of the break.
In the course thus far we’ve focused on the psychological relationship between filmmaker, subject matter, character, pro