Read the Harvard Business Review Case Study titled “Leadership Development at Goldman Sachs”
Write a 4 – 6 page paper that analyzes the case study. In your analysis be sure to include the following information:
click here for more information on this paper
- A brief history of the organization
- Identify the major problems?
- Identify organizational structure and how does this structure contribute to problems?
- What is the company culture?
- Why may the leadership plan be considered “revolutionary?”
- Why was there particular emphasis placed on leadership?
- Why were the 4 key objectives of the leadership plan highly important?
- How is the implementation of a leadership development plan a clear indication of where the company wanted to go?
- Be sure to proofread your paper and eliminate spelling and grammar errors