Note: There are two case studies , One Adina’s and Steve,, Work need to done on Adina’s case study.
Steve’s Case Study and Concept map given is an example ( will give you best idea -how to make concept map )
· In your concept map you must:
1) Interpret the patient’s risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and determine how these risk factors may lead to cell pathology (based on the patient’s diagnosis);
2) Explain the links between cellular pathology and the pathophysiology of the diagnosed disease;
3) Describe how the pathophysiology of the disease accounts for the patient’s clinical manifestations (described in the case-study scenario); and
4) Analyze and interpret evidence based research to suggest appropriate diagnostic assessments and treatment modalities for the patient’s diagnosis.
· In your 500 word written explanation you must:
1) Explain the links between the risk factors and aetiology to account for the disease’s pathophysiology.
2) Describe how the disease’s pathophysiology manifests through the patient’s signs and symptoms.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.