Choose one of the case studies provided in the electronic readings for Week One.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you analyze cross-cultural psychology. As a part of your analysis, do the following:
- Provide an overview of the case study.
- Use the case study to provide a definition and an example of cultural and cross-cultural psychology.
- Analyze the relationship between cultural psychology and cross-cultural psychology.
- Discuss the methodology associated with cross-cultural psychology research.
- Discuss how the case study helps you better understand how ethnicity, race, and worldviews are separate yet related concepts.
- Discuss how enculturation may play a role in the case study you have chosen.
The Diverse Nature of Psychology Paper
minimum 1,050-word paper in which you analyze the diverse nature of psychology as a discipline.
Address the following items as a part of your analysis:
- Evaluate the influence of diversity on psychology’s major concepts.
- Identify two examples of subdisciplines and two examples of subtopics within psychology. Examples of major concepts and their subtopics include the following:
- Motivation: theory of emotion, and approach and avoidance
- Behaviorism: aggression, cheating, and binge drinking
- Cognition: cognitive dissonance and false memories
- How can the subdisciplines and subtopics you identified be applied to other disciplines and venues in contemporary society?
- Relate the subdisciplines and subtopics to your theoretical perspective.
- Conclude with your psychological contribution to society in the areas of work, education, health, and leisure.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.