Answer EACH question in 75 words A PIECE. Use references, if needed and cite.
1. Discuss whether or not you were aware of the differences between managers and leaders. Now that you are aware of the differences, does this change your outlook on being a manager versus a leader? Why or why not?
2. Research Human Resource Management (HRM). What was your perception of HR prior to your research? Has this perception changed? Why or why not?
3. Would you agree or disagree that social media is the future of marketing? Why or why not? How is social media currently being used to market products?
4. Why is financial management essential to the success of a company? What can potentially happen if the cash flow is not properly managed?
5. What is the impact that technology has had on our society? What would our world be like without it?
6. What does it mean for a business to act ethically and why is it important?
7. Review and reflect on what you have learned by answering these questions. Identify and discuss what the most practical and easily applied lesson you learned was. Also, discuss which lesson was the hardest for you to grasp? Why?