describes how the engineering discipline you plan to pursue (or if you don’t know, select one you think you might be interested in) can help solve one of the engineering grand challenges.October 24, 2018
Write a minimum 4 page report explaining the results from your analysis of the ROI of Business Majors and Engineering MajorsOctober 24, 2018
At this point, you are ready to execute the next phase in system development life cycle (SDLC), which is the design phase. Exploiting the research that you have performed in this week’s Discussion Board on the set of modeling tools, document the design for the application project that you selected.
For this assignment, you will use Visio Software Application to develop the design employing the following computer-aided software engineering (CASE) modeling tools:
- Use case
- Functional decomposition diagram
- Entity-relationship (E-R) diagram, data flow diagram (DF), or class diagram
- Sequence diagram
- Mock-up or storyboard of the user interface screens
The project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the System Requirements, Design, and Implementation Specification title page with new date.
- Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor’s feedback.
- System or Application Design
- Develop a high-level use case to represent the application as a whole.
- Develop a functional decomposition diagram to show all of the functions that the system or application will support.
- Develop an E-R diagram, class diagram, or a data flow diagram that effectively represents the data that are required for your application or system.
- Develop a sequence diagram to represent the timing of various activities within the application or system.
- Develop a mock-up or storyboard for the high-level interface screens.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"