Geneticists are transplanting bacterial genes into tomato plants.October 24, 2018
Describe the issues discussed in the case study.October 24, 2018
On an automated teller machine (ATM), the customer is identified by inserting a plastic ATM card with a magnetic stripe or a plastic smart card with a chip that contains a unique card number and some security information such as an expiration date or card verification value code (CVVC). When using an ATM on networked banks, customers can access their personal or business bank accounts in order to make cash withdrawals and check their account balances. For this assignment, consider cash withdrawal transactions from your favorite ATM machine.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Delimit the ATM problem by creating a problem diagram using Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. The diagram must show system components that are relevant to the problem of withdrawing cash. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Write one (1) paragraph that describes the use and meaning of the problem diagram components.
- Create two (2) Structured Analysis and Design Technique (SADT) diagrams to document the activities and data involved in the transactions stated above using Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Write one (1) paragraph that describes the use and meaning of the SADT diagram components.
- Provide three (3) possible scenarios of interaction between you and the ATM through a few message sequence charts.
- Create one (1) UML diagram for each scenario, from Question 5, to show the interactions. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Create one (1) state machine diagram for the ATM that covers the scenarios you have identified in Question 5 using Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Write one (1) paragraph that describes the use and meaning of the state machine diagram components.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe and apply requirements engineering (RE) techniques through contemporary practice and tools.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in requirements engineering.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to Requirements Engineering using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"