Tympanic Membrane and Thyroid Gland
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the tympanic membrane and the thyroid gland. Based on your findings, create a 5- to 6-page Microsoft Word document that includes:
- Information about a minimum of two health assessment histories.
- The possible findings for the tympanic membrane.
- Information on how to examine the thyroid gland using both the anterior and posterior methods.
- A concise note in the subjective, objective, assessment, and plan (SOAP) format with each patient’s encountered findings.
- For a review of SOAP notes:https://www.nurseone.ca/~/media/nurseone/page-content/pdf-en/soap_documentation_e.pdf?la=en
- Information about laboratory tests that may be used for screening clients and the expected normal levels for each test.
Support your responses with examples.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
- Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
- This handout will provide you the details of formatting your essay using APA style.
- You may create your essay in this APA-formatted template.
Name your document SU_NSG3012_W2_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.