TOPIC: Comparison Between Erykah Badu’s ‘Love of My Life’, And Billie Holiday’s ‘The Man I Love’.
- Brief history of Erykah Badu’s life and music
- Brief history of Billie Holiday’s life and music
- Comparisons in music genre of the two songs
- Comparisons in message context of ‘Love of My Life’ and ‘The Man I Love’
- The impact of their music over the years
- Comparison of fan base:
- Target audience
- Music appeal to other age groups
- Contrasting aspects:
- Quality of Music
- Type of music
- Styles of performance
- Thesis reworded
- Concluding statement
here is note
Here are some general guidelines I’d like you to follow:
- Except for the abstract, the whole paper should be double spaced, 12-point font.
- Put your section headings in bold face type.
- If you cite an author in the text, do so like this: (Smitherman, 46)
- Or sometimes like this: Smitherman (p. 46) writes…
- Try not to require footnotes or endnotes, but if you must, make them footnotes.
- Please number each page.
- The bibliography doesn’t count toward the required page count.
- MLA format for the bibliography; go towww.citationmachine.netfor help.