The Learning Team will choose a current clinical issue and a corresponding clinical guideline as the focus of the final project. During the final week, your team will present a summary of findings, including validity, conflicts, and applicability to your selected clinical issue or topic.
During the course, use the University Library to identify three articles that investigate your chosen team issue or topic through qualitative and quantitative methods. Using the University of Phoenix Material; Guidelines for Quantitative and Qualitative Nursing Research Critiques,discuss with your Learning Team which articles best represent your chosen clinical issue or topic.
- Step 1: Select a clinical issue and corresponding clinical guideline as the focus of your final project.
- Step 2: Identify one article per Learning Team member, with a minimum of three, which investigate your chosen team topic using different quantitative methods.
- Step 3: Identify one article per Learning Team member, with a minimum of three, which investigate your chosen team topic using different qualitative methods.
- Step 4: Develop a sentence outline for the final Learning Team project.
- Step 5: Present the analysis on the current clinical issue or topic.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of 15 to 18 slides in length that allows all team members a chance to participate. Use all the information gathered from the previous steps of the clinical issue article analyses.
Discuss the following information:
o Summary of article findings using the requirements in the grid on the Grading Rubric.
o Conflicts, gaps, and overall conclusion from findings
o Applicability of findings to the selected clinical issue or topic
o Trustworthiness and validity of findings
Submit your presentation with detailed speaker notes.
NUR 518 WEEK 6 Clinical Issue Article Analysis