• Read MRI Assessment of Whole-Brain Structural Changes in Aging (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5557118/),
• Read A Hidden Epithelial Barrier in the Brain With a Central Role in Regulating Brain Homeostasis (file:///C:/Users/peach/Downloads/Vandenbroucke-2016.pdf)
• Read Subcortical White Matter Changes With Normal Aging Detected by Multi-Shot High Resolution Diffusion Tensor Imaging (https://search-proquest-com.proxy-library.ashford.edu/docview/1799186755?accountid=32521)
• Review Inside the Brain: A Tour of How the Mind Works (https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/what-is-alzheimers/brain_tour).
Reflect on what you read and reviewed in the form of a journal entry, which should contain your reflections on all four required listed reading above. Your journal entry should be one page (excluding title and reference pages) and should include the following:
• Describe what you learned about aging and cognition and then about the aging brain and neuroscience.
• Summarize what you read and describe how this information might assist you in a career working with seniors or summarize how the information may apply to your everyday life.
The post Brain Changes In Aging appeared first on Homeworkshine.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.