Submit a completed copy of the attached “QIA Form” in which you record data from your investigation in sections I–IV.
1. Summarize what data you collected for each section (I–IV) of the “QIA Form.”
a. Discuss what data collection measure(s) were used by the organization.
b. Analyze the appropriateness of the data collection measures, including whether the data supported the need for change.
2. Discuss how the data collection measure(s) could have been improved, using master-level nursing and interprofessional standards.
click here for more information on this paper
D. Analyze the effectiveness of the change project in the organizational setting by doing the following:
1. Discuss how the change was evaluated for success after implementation.
a. Discuss the effects the implementation has had on the organization and quality care outcomes.
2. Evaluate whether stakeholders involved with implementation were successful in their roles.
3. Discuss how the change project could have been improved to increase quality care outcomes.This is a preliminary case study that that delves into the pros and cons of hospice involvement in a nursing home through analysis of the clinical database of two thousand patients who are above 64years. Of the sample study, 182 were residing in the nursing homes and the rest resided in the outside community. The author points out to the nursing homes and hospices works in a symbiotic relationships. The residents who sought hospice care earlier were accorded better service. The future lies in public awareness to face death in a clinical setting.